Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Better Homes & Gardens Phase 1 Low-Carb Recipes Page 141 2 Net Carbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 pork loin chops, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- In a small bowl combine oregano, onion powder, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- For sauce, stir together 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mixture, sour cream, and green onion.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Stir garlic and oil into remaining seasoning mixture.
- Sprinkle over both sides of chops & rub in with fingers.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place meat on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 9-12 minutes or until done (160°F) and juices run clear.
- Turn once halfway through broiling.
- Serve with sauce.