1/20 Photos of Cajun Style Oven Fries
Sue Lau's Note:
You gonna' dun like diss, I garontee! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine oregano, thyme, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, sugar, cumin, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Tabasco sauce, and oil; mix well into a paste.
- 3Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil; pour a small amount of oil onto foil and spread with a paper towel.
- 4Peel potatoes and slice into french fry shapes.
- 5Place fries in a plastic bag with paste and work paste onto fries; alternatively you can do this in a bowl, but the bag method is easier.
- 6Place fries on lined baking sheet, trying not to let edges touch.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for approximately 30-35 minutes (your time may vary with the size fry you cut); turn once during cooking to brown underside.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Style Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g