Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Never made fish on a George Foreman Grill before but this turned out real good. Easy, fast and stayed moist. This would work on other fish also.
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 catfish fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- lemon wedge
- celery top
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture on both sides of fish.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and pre-heat grill. Grill fish for 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from grill and place on serving platter. Garnish with lemon wedges and celery tops.