Prep 4 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ribs that pack a bunch. Prep. time includes marinading.
- 1360.77 g spareribs or 1360.77 g back ribs
- 236.59 ml hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 2.46 ml hot pepper sauce
- 2.46 ml ground red pepper
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml celery seed
- 2.46 ml crushed thyme leaves
- Place ribs aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a soft boil.
- Place in a glass container along with ribs.
- Marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Wipe grill with olive oil and heat.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
- turning once.
- Brush with marinade.
Tasty ribs. I let them marinate for 4 hours. I cooked them in the oven. Fall off the bone good. Made for Cajun/Creole.