Prep 4 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ribs that pack a bunch. Prep. time includes marinading.
Make and share this Cajun Style BBQ Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Place ribs aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a soft boil.
- Place in a glass container along with ribs.
- Marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Wipe grill with olive oil and heat.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
- turning once.
- Brush with marinade.
Tasty ribs. I let them marinate for 4 hours. I cooked them in the oven. Fall off the bone good. Made for Cajun/Creole.