For the Cajun steak and onion
- 1 yellow onion, sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 top sirloin steaks, about 8 ounces each
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup whipped fat free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly cook steaks, about 30 minutes.
- In olive oil, caramelize yellow onions.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cut steaks into julienne strips.
- Add Cajun seasoning to steaks.
- Add steaks and onions together.
- Add cream cheese to steak and onions.
- Wrap into flour tortillas and enjoy!