1/2 Photos of Cajun-Spiced Popcorn
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This recipe came from Alan (my best friend in college). His parents are from Louisiana and this was his mom's recipe. We used to have poker parties all the time and this was one of our favorite things to serve. Popcorn is cheap, so we made a lot of different flavored popcorns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, place 1 quart hot popped corn; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, pour butter over remaining popcorn.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over buttered popped corn, tossing gently to coat.
- 4Spread on 15x10-inch baking; sheet and bake at 300°F for 3 minutes, or until desired crispness.
- 5Mix in reserved popcorn. Serve immediately or store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun-Spiced Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 346.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: