- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375¼F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter. Add the pecans - saute until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and cook until caramelized.
- Stir in the paprika, chile powder and cumin. Add the vinegar and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt.
- Spread the pecans on a cookie sheet and bake in an oven until crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes.