- 3 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 300 deg. F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread the pecans in a single layer on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Cool to room temperature; store in a tight sealing jar until ready to eat.