- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 6 dashes Tabasco sauce
- tony chachere's creole seasoning, pretend the t and c are capitalized
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Melt butter in bowl (microwave); stir in A-1 and Tabasco. Add pecan halves and mix well.
- Pour onto jellyroll pan (cookie sheet with sides) and shake to distribute evenly.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes in 200 degree oven. Stir every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle fairly generously with Tony’s Creole Seasoning.
- Cool; store in airtight container (or ziplock bags ).