1/2 Photos of Cajun Spiced Pecans
From a colleague (born and bred in the South) when I worked at LSU (Lousiana State University).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in bowl (microwave); stir in A-1 and Tabasco. Add pecan halves and mix well.
- 3Pour onto jellyroll pan (cookie sheet with sides) and shake to distribute evenly.
- 4Bake for 40 to 50 minutes in 200 degree oven. Stir every 10 minutes or so.
- 5Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
- 6Sprinkle fairly generously with Tony’s Creole Seasoning.
- 7Cool; store in airtight container (or ziplock bags ).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Spiced Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce