- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, in four pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first seven ingredients. Dredge one chicken breast piece at at time in the spice mixture, making sure that each piece is thoroughly coated with spices.
- Place cutlets between 2 sheets of wax paper; flatten using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot and oil is fragrant. Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until chicken is lightly browned and cooked all the way through.