Recipe by Sackville
This is a hot spice mix and very healthy too since it doesn't contain much oil. I find it's enough to do about 6 lamb chops, but you could also use it on beef, pork or chicken.
Top Review by Rebecca-Mio
I used on the BBQ and this was sooooo good. i only had time to marinate for about 90 minutes but it still made the chicken really moist with lots of flavour. i used corriander instead of cumin as i had ran out and put in a little extra garlic as i love it. The chicken went down a treat with my lot. We'll definately use this again!!! Thanks!
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the meat in the juice from the lemon and set aside in a non-metallic dish for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the spices and salt.
- Sprinkle each side of the meat with the spice mix.
- Rub it into the meat and marinate in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Smear the meat with a little olive oil just before cooking, then throw it on the BBQ or in a frying pan.