Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a totally LOW carb / LOW fat meal. If you want to add Carbs - try a serving of wild rice with this meal... its very tasty. This is also for 2
- 8 sole fillets (frozen)
- 3 cups French style green beans (frozen)
- 3 cups cauliflower, flouretts (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 green onion
- cajun seasoning
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- lay your fillets evenly spaced on the sheet.
- evenly & gently pour the lemon juice over each fillet- creating a moist side.
- sprinkle cajun seasoning over each fillet coating well - almost giving the image of blackened sole.
- bake for 30 minutes (max) -
- VEGETABLES -
- Microwave your cauliflour until cooked but still a little crunchy (approx. 8 - 10 mins).
- finely cut up your green onion and toss into the bean bowl.
- microwave your frozen french cut green beans & onion until done (approx 8 mins).
- Drain any liquid from the vegetables and toss together with the butter, salt and pepper totaste.
- Serve while still hot and fish is fresh from the oven. These two dishes take approximately the same time to cook / prepare and cook so there is no wait time between dishes.
- Enjoy Bon Appetite !