Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Enjoy these hearty pork chops that are ready in just 15 minutes – perfect skillet made dinner!
- 4 pork loin chops with bone, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 lb)
- 2 teaspoons extra-spicy sodium-free seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes with jalapeno peppers, undrained
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoning blend.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender. Push onion to one side of skillet. Add pork to other side of skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning once, until browned.
- Add tomatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; cook 4 to 8 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Tip: For a less spicy dish, use plain diced tomatoes instead of the diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers.