Recipe by crazycookinmama
Recipe comes from the Betty Crocker Simple Healthy Meals. For a less spicy dish, use plain diced tomatoes instead of the diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers.
- 4 (1/4 lb) pork loin chop with bone, 1/2 inch thick about 1 lb, trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canzesty diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoning blend. In 12-inch nonstick skllet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender. Push onion to one side of skillet.
- Add pork to other side of skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning once, until browned. Add tomatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and cook 4 to 8 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.