Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this from Ragu Pasta Sauce. Add more cajun seasoning or even red pepper flakes if you like things hotter.
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup ragu old world style pasta sauce
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- Prepare rice according to the package directions.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute shrimp, onion, garlic, and cajun seasoning for 3 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Add pasta sauce; stir until heated through.
- Add cooked rice and stir to mix.
- Spoon 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla; roll up and serve warm.
Absolutley delightful. I made these for a dinner party and everyone enjoyed them. Even had requests for the recipe. Thanks NurseDi!