Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taste of Home
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (to taste)
- hot pepper sauce (Tabasco, to taste)
- 2 cups chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped red sweet bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- assorted cracker
- In a large bowl, beat the first 6 ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in the shrimp, spinach, and red pepper.
- Chill until serving.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve with crackers.