Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light. This is adictive! Time does not include peeling and deveining shrimp.
- 4 cups low-fat milk
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (such as Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn.
- Continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or until they turn pink.