Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spicy shrimp that comes together super quick! 5lbs of shrimp is too much for us, so we cut it in half. Source: Sis. Corinne Dillingham Westerly Ecclesia, Rhode Island, U.S.
- 2267.96 g jumbo raw shrimp, unpeeled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 709.77 ml butter
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml cajun seasoning
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 bay leaves
- 9.85 ml salt
- Wash the shrimp well. Put in a large baking dish. Salt and pepper the shrimp. In a saucepan melt the butter, and then add the Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning, garlic, bay leaves, and salt. Pour mixture over all shrimp to cover.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the shrimp are not all cooked, stir well and check every 10 minutes until they are all done.
- They should be a dark shade of pink when done. Serve with plenty of crusty bread for mopping up the wonderful sauce!