Recipe by Barenakedchef
Spicy shrimp that comes together super quick! 5lbs of shrimp is too much for us, so we cut it in half. Source: Sis. Corinne Dillingham Westerly Ecclesia, Rhode Island, U.S.
- 5 lbs jumbo raw shrimp, unpeeled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the shrimp well. Put in a large baking dish. Salt and pepper the shrimp. In a saucepan melt the butter, and then add the Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning, garlic, bay leaves, and salt. Pour mixture over all shrimp to cover.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the shrimp are not all cooked, stir well and check every 10 minutes until they are all done.
- They should be a dark shade of pink when done. Serve with plenty of crusty bread for mopping up the wonderful sauce!