Recipe by mandabears
Use mako shark or swordfish for this wonderful, easy, delicious recipe. We prefer it with shark. I usually double the sauce ingredients. Note: if you would like the sauce spicier you can add tabasco sauce, green onions and more crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mako shark, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil until light golden brown.
- Discard garlic.
- Pat shark dry with paper towels.
- Saute shark in oil over medium heat until it flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove fish to a warm plate.
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice to the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add shark back to pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper.
- Cook for 1 minute.