Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from cajun mens cookbook
- 10 tablespoons salt
- 5 tablespoons red cayenne
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons black pepper (or white pepper)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons msg (OPTIONAL)
- Mix together an put on favorate sea food.
Good, made to put into Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta - Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta and it was excellent. Great spice, added more cayenne pepper for an extra kick.
Great blend. We added 5 tablespoons of chili powder as well. I used it in Spicy Cajun Chicken & Pasta - Spicy Cajun Chicken & Pasta.
Perfect blend!!! I, too, am from Lake Charles, La! Thanks for posting!