Recipe by Pets'R'us
I now prefer using this mix then from what I used to buy in the supermarket. Nice little gift too. Play with it and adjust spicyness to your own liking.
Top Review by Kim S.
I needed some cajun seasoning for Cajun Chicken Pasta #12531(great recipe, btw)--and this was perfect! I really liked that it was not just all salt. I'm excited to try this as other reviewers have suggested: oven fries, salmon, and veggies!
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt (optional)