- 1⁄2-3⁄4 head cabbage, boiled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oil in Dutch oven, add garlic, and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- 2. Meanwhile, chop boiled cabbage into bite sized pieces.
- 3. Mix seasonings with cabbage in a large bowl. Add cabbage mixture to Dutch oven and cook for about a minute.
- 4. Add chicken broth and stir until it simmers. Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.