1/2 Photos of Cajun Salmon Sandwich With Goat Cheese and Lemon Mayonnaise
This is one of Aaron's most popular recipes! Recipe courtesy Aaron McCargo, Jr.Show: The Next Food Network StarEpisode: Star Quality-Try the spice on other things like hard boiled eggs, potato salad, etc. It's delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g salmon
- 14.79-29.58 ml seafood cajun seasoning (recipe follows)
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 2-3 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
Seafood Cajun Seasoning
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 7.39 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 9.85 ml granulated garlic
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml gumbo file
- 4.92 ml Old Bay Seasoning
Goat Cheese and Lemon Mayonnaise
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Season the salmon with Seafood Cajun Seasoning.
- 3In a medium saute pan, saute salmon in butter on medium-high heat, fat side down, until golden brown. Using a metal spatula turn salmon over and cook until golden brown. Transfer salmon onto a small sheet tray and place in oven for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest.
- 4Slice ciabatta roll lengthwise and place under broiler until lightly golden. Spread Goat Cheese and Lemon Mayonnaise on roll. Arrange salmon, lettuce, tomatoes and onions on roll. Enjoy!
- 5Seafood Cajun Seasoning:.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine cayenne pepper, kosher salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic, onion powder, gumbo file and crab boil seasoning.
- 7Goat Cheese and Lemon Mayonnaise:.
- 8In a medium bowl, mix goat cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Salmon Sandwich With Goat Cheese and Lemon Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (955 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1242.4
- Calories from Fat 775
- Total Fat 86.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 231.5 mg
- Sodium 5035.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 70.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning