Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
I got this from CookingLight.com. Boneless, canned, or foil-packed cooked salmon makes this an easy entrée. Serve with steamed broccoli and oven-baked fries
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
My husband loved this unexpected treat - since I am not a fishlover myself it is rarely on our menu, he however loves it and these tasty morsels went down very well!!! I made the mixture the evening before and refrigerated it, cooking them the next day, worked like a charm. All very easily put together and much appreciated!!! Thank you for sharing, made for Food Friends And Fun Think Pink 2014
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 18 ounces boneless pink salmon, in water, drain can
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare aioli, combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare cakes, combine salmon and next 5 ingredients (through mustard) in a medium bowl. Divide salmon mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each portion into a (1/2-inch-thick) patty.
- Dredge patties in 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and heated through.
- Serve aioli over salmon.