1/1 Photo of Cajun Salmon Cakes With Lemon-Garlic Aioli
Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
I got this from CookingLight.com. Boneless, canned, or foil-packed cooked salmon makes this an easy entrée. Serve with steamed broccoli and oven-baked fries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 18 ounces boneless pink salmon, in water, drain can
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1To prepare aioli, combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2To prepare cakes, combine salmon and next 5 ingredients (through mustard) in a medium bowl. Divide salmon mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each portion into a (1/2-inch-thick) patty.
- 3Dredge patties in 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
- 4Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and heated through.
- 5Serve aioli over salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Salmon Cakes With Lemon-Garlic Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 418.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g