Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy, flavorful way to cook salmon. It's fast, easy and DELICIOUS!
- Rinse off salmon and pat dry with paper towel.
- Drizzle cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Place salmon (skin side down) on cookie sheet and drizzle more oil on top.
- Shake Cajun seasoning on salmon to taste.
- Broil 15-20 minutes or until center of salmon is done.
Delicious! As easy as it gets. This will definitely go in our weekly rotation .
We just loved this! Great salmon! The spice is just right and there is so very little ingredients for this yummy dish. Quick, easy, and very tasty. Thanks for posting. :)
Tony Chachere's seasoning came in handy for this dish! So easy and quick, that even a new cook couldn't screw this one up! We all loved it so 5 stars it is! Thanks!