Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy, flavorful way to cook salmon. It's fast, easy and DELICIOUS!
Make and share this Cajun Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse off salmon and pat dry with paper towel.
- Drizzle cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Place salmon (skin side down) on cookie sheet and drizzle more oil on top.
- Shake Cajun seasoning on salmon to taste.
- Broil 15-20 minutes or until center of salmon is done.
We just loved this! Great salmon! The spice is just right and there is so very little ingredients for this yummy dish. Quick, easy, and very tasty. Thanks for posting. :)
Tony Chachere's seasoning came in handy for this dish! So easy and quick, that even a new cook couldn't screw this one up! We all loved it so 5 stars it is! Thanks!
10 Stars!?! This is the best salmon I have ever cooked, we'll invite company just to have an excuse to buy another slab of salmon from Costco for this taste sensation. With Tony Chacere's Creole Seasoning and Olive Oil PAM spray, this could not have been easier, and I can't imagine it could be any better than this. Thank you for posting, Kingschild! Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag.