- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cajun spices
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- oil, to brush the pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush a little oil in a frying pan and preheat the pan.
- Combine the spices for the salmon in a small bowl.
- Turn the salmon fillets in the spices, covering all sides.
- Place the salmon fillets (skin side under) in the hot frying pan.
- Fry for 4 minutes before turning over and frying for another 3 minutes or until done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and spinach.