Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Saw this made on TV and had to try it. Smells and tastes great. Easy and quick too.
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cajun spices
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- oil, to brush the pan
- Brush a little oil in a frying pan and preheat the pan.
- Combine the spices for the salmon in a small bowl.
- Turn the salmon fillets in the spices, covering all sides.
- Place the salmon fillets (skin side under) in the hot frying pan.
- Fry for 4 minutes before turning over and frying for another 3 minutes or until done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and spinach.
Easy way to fix the salmon but we didn't like that combination of spices-seemed bitter (may have been our brand of cajun spices)
Lots of flavour in this salmon and sooo easy to put together and quick too! love the combination of spices and will be making this again, thanks for posting.
I made this tonight for dinner and my dad & sister raved over the flavor (as did I). Not too spicy but had the kick we were looking for! This was my first time making salmon and I also loved the ease of this recipe. I doubled it but instead of 4 tsp's of spices I only used 3 which was perfect. Thanks:)