Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in a "Healthy Bites" publication from my local Weis grocery store and I am posting for safe keeping. It was featured in the "Eco Chic" section of the magazine. This one sounds like it's going to be spicy!
- 4 (566.99-680.38 g) tilapia fillets
- 6.16 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml light brown sugar
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 9.85 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine everything but the tilapia and olive oil; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Rub spice mixture onto both sides of each fillet and add to the skillet.
- Cookuntil just opaque in the center, gently turning halfway though (about 5-7 minutes total depending on thickness of fillets).