Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fairly straightforward rub for meats that works well for pan blackening -
- 1⁄4 cup coarse salt (Kosher or Sea)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground white pepper
- 1 -3 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Toss all that in a jar and SHAKE IT!
- Good for 6 to 8 lbs of meat or seafood.
- Keeps freshest up to 6 months.