Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use for beef, pork, poultry before grilling.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub evenly over desired meat.
Good on chicken thighs! Quite peppery for delicate palates but it is Cajun after all.
Loved the rub. Used it on a tri tip roast. First I covered the roast in a chipotle sauce, added the rub and a few rosemary springs. It was a big hit! Making it again tonight.