- 5 russet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Peel potatoes, wash and pat dry.
- Cut each potato into 8 lengthwise wedges.
- Stir together oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Add potatoes and coat evenly with oil mixture.
- Place in roasting pan and bake until golden brown and tender, about 45 minutes.
- Turn potatoes every 15 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and top with parsley.