Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Spicy potato wedges to compliment your meat or seafood main dish. Recipe found on the Web.
Make and share this Cajun Roast Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Peel potatoes, wash and pat dry.
- Cut each potato into 8 lengthwise wedges.
- Stir together oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Add potatoes and coat evenly with oil mixture.
- Place in roasting pan and bake until golden brown and tender, about 45 minutes.
- Turn potatoes every 15 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and top with parsley.
These are very good, although a bit too spicyhot for my tongue. I'll definately make them again, cutting down the paprika and cayenne a bit.