Recipe by Latchy
A good tasty low fat recipe to have as a side dish or to just eat dipped in sour cream if you don't want the diet part.
Top Review by a-torres
Very good! My family enjoyed them. Dont spay the pan with a non-stick spay it made the potatoes too crispy and chewy. The directions specifically note that it should be ungreased but figured it wouldn't hurt. Oh well, live and learn, right!
- 500 g russet potatoes or 500 g Idaho potatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
- Peel potatoes, and cut them lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Place on ungreased oven tray.
- Toss potatoes with all ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake for approx 50 mins turning the wedges half way through cooking time.
- Serve immediately.