Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Easy, filling and fabulous! C'est si bon! Complete meal as is or serve as a side. This is great with a green salad and more wine!
Top Review by **Mandy**
This is a fabulous easy dinner to prepare. I only realised I'd run out of mushie soup at the last minute so used cream celery instead & added some fresh mushies in. Put everything in my dutch oven & 1 1/2 hours later dinner was ready, no pot watching, no stress and a tasty meal to boot. Thanks Mama!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, raw
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces French onion soup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, green and white parts
- salt and pepper, to taste