- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage (ground)
- 1⁄2 lb chicken liver (cooked and ground)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 3 stalks celery (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 cups rice (uncooked)
- 4 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large deep skillet, brown sausage and drain excess grease.
- Add green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to sausage and saute until softened.
- Add chicken livers, rice, chicken broth, cajun seasoning and Tabasco sauce to skillet and stir to mix well.
- Simmer over medium heat until liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked.