Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This casserole is quick and easy to make. It's very colorful and so tasty.
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine sausage, rice and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.