Spicy! Similar to Remoulade Sauce at Rutherford Grill (Napa Valley) for dipping their smoked artichokes. Also excellent for crab cakes and anything fried.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard or 2 tablespoons cajun mustard or 2 tablespoons deli style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped )
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (1 tsp for mild)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all ingredients well in a mixer.
- If you're not sure how spicy you want it, save the cayenne pepper for last and add a little at a time.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- I usually buy a 16oz jar of mayo, use the whole jar for the sauce, then pour it back into the jar.