Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy little sauce to top off any kind of fried fare... Try it as a dip for pretzels or veggies. It's like ketchup...many many uses!
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Use on fried fish, french fries-- use your imagination!
This is great -- we eat it on tuna burgers.
Very good. I get asked to make this all the time. I have made modifications as I go along, usually because I am missing ingredients or in an attempt to make it healthier. I have used yogurt or cucumber dill yogurt salad dressing as the base, I also add garlic and have substituted ketchup or salsa for the chili sauce because I was out.
SO YUMMY! served this with crab cake appetizers, everyone loved it & couldn't believe I made it myself! easy & delicous!