Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was first introduced to Remoulade Sauce by Galley Wench and was fascinated with it. Was making some crab cakes today for my SIL and DD and wanted to try to make my own. This is a combination of 3-4 recipes and I thought it turned our really well.
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
- Mix everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
i liked it but no one else did and i made it just as directed.
I was looking for a quick to make remoulade sauce that did not require a lot of chopping or prep. This fit the bill and tasted great on our Shrimp Po' Boys. Thanks!
This is an excellent recipe! I made this to go with the crab cakes, recipe #126575, and it was the perfect compliment. We also fried some fish that it was great with. Perfect amount of spices! Thanks for sharing!