Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pass up the ketchup and try this sauce instead for chicken or fish or fries or raw veggies. It's good on everything.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons spice brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne (or more to taste)
- Mix add ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours to blend flavors.
- This will keep for about 3 days in your refrigerator.
I made this for crab cakes and ended up finding a lot more uses for this delicious sauce! We love it on hamburgers in place of ketchup, spread on almost any kind of sandwich (ham,swiss,roated peppers!) and with fried seafood, a must! Thank you!
Great recipe! Very much like what I make from scratch. I usually switch the brown mustard for creole mustard. Sometimes I put in the green onions, sometimes not, depending on if I have them on hand. We love this sauce with salmon patties, fried shrimp & oysters. Thanks for posting, made for "Think Pink 2009" cooking event.
This was easy to make and yummy with fish bites!Thank you Geema!