Can't recall where I found this recipe. Haven't tried it yet but thought it sounded worth trying. No prep or cook times were noted. Also just a guess on the servings. Suppose it depends on what size rib steak you purchase.
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 bone-in rib eye steak, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of steak, pressing into meat.
- Place steak in a large ziplock bag; add A-1 sauce turning to coat both sides.
- cover and chill for 30 mins; discard marinade.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness.
This was a really tasty steak. I really enjoyed the seasonings to perk it up. Thanks Anita for a nice meal. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.