1/2 Photos of Cajun Potato Salad With Andouille Sausage
From Bon Appétit, July 1999.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces andouille sausages, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 lbs red potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add sausages; saute until brown, about 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer to paper towels and drain.
- 4Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- 5Add potatoes; cook just until tender, stirring occasionally, about 9 minutes.
- 6Drain well.
- 7Whisk vinegar, pepper sauce and mustard in large bowl.
- 8Transfer warm potatoes to bowl with vinegar mixture and gently toss.
- 9Gently mix in sausages, bell pepper, celery, green onions and 1/4 cup oil.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Potato Salad With Andouille Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 607.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar