This was in a "Taste of Home" flier received in the mail...I checked for Cajun Potato Salad, and this was was a little different from the others. Wanted to add this to my recipe book. Have not tried it as yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven;
- 2Add the water, seafood seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- 4Add the shrimp; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and potatoes are tender.
- 6Peel and dice the potatoes.
- 7Peel and devein the shrimp, cut into pieces.
- 8In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, shrimp, onions and pimentos.
- 9In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- 10Add to the potato mixture and gently toss to coat.
- 11Season with additional salt, if desired.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 1073.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: