Recipe by I'mPat
From The Natural Menopause Cookbook. I have tweeked it a little.
Top Review by Kiwi Kathy
Sorry Pat, but this one just didn't zing for us. I felt it was lacking in something like a dressing or something juicy to meld the ingredients together. Very healthy though as it is. I used small purple skinned potatoes as that was all I had on hand. Made for Aussie Kiwi Swap March 2012
- 300 g new potatoes (small baby or chats 10 oz halved)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 250 g king prawns (8 oz, cooked and peeled)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 9.85 ml cajun seasoning
- 1 avocado (peeled, stoned and diced)
- 236.59 ml alfalfa sprout
- salt (to boil potatoes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan/skillet.
- Add the prawns, garlic, spring onions and Cajun seasoning and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until the prawns are hot.
- Stir in the potatoes and cook for a further minute.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with the avocado and the alfalfa sprouts and serve.