1/1 Photo of Cajun Potato, Prawn/Shrimp and Avocado Salad
From The Natural Menopause Cookbook. I have tweeked it a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, drain well.
- 2Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan/skillet.
- 3Add the prawns, garlic, spring onions and Cajun seasoning and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until the prawns are hot.
- 4Stir in the potatoes and cook for a further minute.
- 5Transfer to serving dishes and top with the avocado and the alfalfa sprouts and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Potato, Prawn/Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 727.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 23.0 g