Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is spicy and wonderful. One of my family's favorites. The roast turns out so juicy.
- 2 lbs single boneless pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (red pepper)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all seasonings and rub well over all surfaces of roast. Place roast in shallow pan and roast in 350 oven for about an hour until internal temp is 155 to 160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
This recipie was all it said. Very moist & tasty. I was wondering if there isn't a cajun seasoning that you could purchase thought rather than doing your own. I had plenty left over though & bagged it for another time. Don't overcook! Delicious!
Stupendous!! LOVED this rub! . Seemed like a lot of rub but I used it all and it was not overwhelming. Definitely wakes up the taste buds in a delicious way. .
This has a fabulous taste, not to spicy (as in hot) and not over powering from the garlic powder. We really enjoyed this tonight at dinner. The seasoning mixture makes enough for two roasts but I just rubbed mine on very thick. Thanks so much for a winning recipe here.