Top Review by Evie*
Great flavours, I used a red onion and added some red bell pepper for colour. So easy to make, loved the fact that the rice was cooked with the meat..saved on more pot washing..lol The Cajun seasoning gave a nice 'zing' Thanks for posting. =)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown the pork chops, onion, bell pepper, and garlic together in small amount of oil in heavy skillet.
- When chops are browned and vegetables are tender, place in a casserole dish with Cajun seasoning, rice, broth, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake covered about 20 minutes or until rice is done and chops are tender.