These are great party snacks..and always go fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the crawfish tails or shrimp in cold water, drain well ans set aside.
- 2Whisk together the eggs and wine in a small bowl, set aside.
- 3Combine the cornmeal, flour,chives,garlic, thyme,salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 4Gradually whisk in the egg mixture, blending well.
- 5Cover the batter and let stand at room temperature for about one hour.
- 6Heat 2-3 inches oil in large frying pan to 375 degrees.
- 7Dip the seafood into the batter and fry in small batches 2-3 minutes, turning until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.3 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.9 g